My Life

Bottlegreen Drinks #MadeInTheCotswolds

07:02

I was recently asked to become a Brand Ambassador for Bottlegreen Drinks and on Tuesday I was invited for a tour and sample session at their Cotswold based factory.  
Bottlegreen Logo
Along with myself there were three other Brand Ambassador's (Millie & Meg and The Cutlery Commission). When we first arrived we were treated to an afternoon of cocktail and mocktail making using Bottlegreen products. First creating a savoury based cocktail and then competing to create the best sweet based mocktail.  Needless to say my competitive side took over! 

    

A meeting room full of fresh fruit, Bottlegreen cordials and gin - the best kind of meeting room!

I love a challenge and really enjoyed making the cocktails, it made me realise I have never invented a drinks recipe before! I create cake recipes all the time but this was a little out of my comfort zone.  However,  I am excited to say I came away with second prize and a beautiful Bottlegreen vase (made from old Bottlegreen bottles).

Second Prize! Evening Summer Mocktail 
FYI my cocktail ingredients 
Summer Evening:
Bottlegreen Raspberry & Grapefruit Cordial, ice, cucumber, pepper, cloves, fresh raspberries, fresh grapefruit juice, squeeze of lime and lemon. 

Pond Water:
Bottlegreen Apple & Plum Cordial, fresh ginger, pepper, carbonated water,  dill, lime, saline/salt water,  ice.

Quantity wise for both drinks, just throw everything in until it tastes nice!

Sneaky peak of the factory:



Tiny cordial bottles being produced inside the bottling and filling plant. 

At the end of the tour we went back to the best meeting room ever and got to sample a brand new flavour hot of the production line,  it was so delicious,  but as it hasn't even hit the shelves yet so that is all I can say about that one for now! 

Amazing Goodie Bag
It was a fantastic day and we each left with an awesome bag of tasty Bottlegreen drinks, I will  have to do a blog post on sampling them! 

Thank you very much Bottlegreen and Silverball PR.

#ProudToBeABottlegreenAmbassador

Myself and Katie from The Cutlery Commission in our fetching hair nets touring the factory

Best wishes,

Pia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook