business

How To Set Up Cake Business!

02:18

If you have been following this blog you may have noticed I have written quite a few posts about my new business venture.

Well, I am very excited to say stage one of the new business has launched. 

And it is called Make Money With Cakes.
(www.makemoneywithcakes.com)
Make Money With Cakes
Designed exclusively to help budding cake entrepreneurs elevate their business and set them on the path to success with a fantastic profit. The Make Money With Cakes website currently provides information about my one-to-one mentoring services for cake designers but this is only stage one of my plan!

Stage two is nearly complete and I will be launching it next month! I am so excited for this next stage as it will mean I will be able to help more of you create the businesses of your dreams.

Stop Dreaming, Start Doing

Behind the scenes I have been busy creating an online resource portal exclusively to help with the business side of running a cake venture. 

For a monthly fee (with no contract) you will be able to access a wealth of knowledge that will provide you with a fantastic tool kit and sounding board to grow your business. From the onset you will be able benefit from downloadable business templates including pricing calculators, step-by-step guides, key advice, a community forum, exclusive discounts and live group coaching.  Each month from January 2016 you will have access to live expert interviews/presentations on key topics for building a successful business. 

To join the waiting list and receive 10% Off your subscription for life, visit this page.

http://www.mmwcs.instapage.com/



Together we can do this!

Pia x

Success Is Only A Few Steps Away


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE






Like us on Facebook